a. 10 years
2. What is your favorite style?
3. How long have you been with the company?
a. This is my first season
4. What school do you go to?
a. Maynard High school, but I'm really only in 8th grade
5. What do you study?
a. Lots of stuff...math, history, English, etc.
6. What is one word that would describe how you feel when you dance?
7. What got you into dancing?
a. My mom put me in sports for a while, but it turns out I'm not exactly one for
that kind of thing, so she decided to put me in dance and I've stayed with it!
8. How do you feel when you perform?
a. In control, but carefree at the same time
9. What’s something people would be surprised to know about you?
a. I really don't even like competition
a. I wish.
11. Talk about a dance experience that moved you or that you are proud of. (a performance, a dance event, fundraiser.)
a. I've been assisting the Junior company at my studio since September, it's been great helping them get better then watching them perform at competition, seeing how happy they were just to be dancing! They didn't care about what they got as an award which is something I should really work on.
12. What do you eat for breakfast?
a. frosted flakes
13. Have you traveled outside of the country? If yes, to where? If no, where have you gone
in the USA?
a. Umm Canada when I was like 7...
14. What do you do after a long day of rehearsals?
a. Go home, eat, shower, then go to sleep
15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
a. If I'm not still in college, then hopefully teaching in a school, and at a studio.
16. What is your favorite non-dance hobby?
17. What are your biggest pet peeves and your biggest indulgence?
a. My biggest pet peeve is when people have different personalities around
different people, my biggest indulgence is chocolate.
18. What is your favorite quote?
a. "Things turn out the best, for the people who make the best out of the way
things turn out"