a. Since I was 14 years old.
2. What is your favorite style?
a. Depends on the day! J
3. How long have you been with the company?
a. This is my 3rd season with the company. It feels so much longer though
4. What school did you go to?
a. I graduated from Salem State University in May 2013.
5. What do you study?
a. I was a double major with business entrepreneurship and sport movement science: dance
6. What is one word that would describe how you feel when you dance?
7. What got you into dancing?
a. I honestly don’t remember. I just started a small dance troupe with my cousin at 14 and it grew from there.
8. How do you feel when you perform?
9. What’s something people would be surprised to know about you?
a. I’m obsessed with Cereal. I will mix them and eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and a midnight snack!
10. Do you teach dance?
a. Yes, I teach at Beverly Richards Dance Center in East Boston.
a. While at Salem State, I choreographed a piece to Mumford and Sons “I Gave You All”. Out of the 18 numbers performed at our dance department’s semiannual show, my number was one of two to be chosen to perform at the adjudicated concert for the American College Dance Festival. It was one of the proudest moments of my college dance career and I was grateful for the dancers who performed it with me.
12. What do you eat for breakfast?
a. Dunkin Donuts. It’s a pretty bad obsession. In case anyone wants to surprise me with breakfast….. Sausage, egg, and cheese on either a croissant or cinnamon raisin bagel with a Medium French Vanilla Iced Coffee with Milk, Melted Sugar, and Caramel Swirl.
13. Have you traveled outside of the country? If yes, to where? If no, where have you gone in the USA?
a. Yes! Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Spain, St. Martin, Canada
14. What do you do after a long day of rehearsals?
a. Go home, watch my favorite shows and knock out!
15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
a. Ugh, I hate this question… but hopefully with some children, living in a house, with my dream job when I figure out what that is.
16. What is your favorite non-dance hobby?
a. Probably eating. I love to indulge in a nice meal but I guess that’s not really a hobby… I guess I don’t really have any hobbies…
17. What are your biggest pet peeves and your biggest indulgence?
a. My biggest pet peeve is people who don’t use blinkers.
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups are my LARGEST INDULGENCE!
18. What is your favorite quote?
a. "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." - George Bernard Shaw