a. I have been dancing for 15 years.
2. What is your favorite style?
a. My favorite style of dance is modern.
3. How long have you been with the company?
a. 3 years. woo hoo!
4. What school do you go to?
a. Lesley University.
5. What do you study?
a. I am obtaining a masters degree in Dance/movement therapy and mental health counseling. I am graduating this May
6. What is one word that would describe how you feel when you dance?
7. What got you into dancing?
a. My mom enrolled me in dance classes and I have been hooked ever since.
8. How do you feel when you perform?
a. I feel very invigorated when I perform. It is also so much fun for me when I am on stage. It is my happy place.
9. What’s something people would be surprised to know about you?
a. I have climbed Mt. Washington.
10. Do you teach dance?
a. During college I had the opportunity of performing with a company that consists of dancers with different disabilities. It was an amazing experience to work with such talented people. I have also taught dance to people with special needs and it is truly very special and they were such incredible human beings with many talents.
12. What do you eat for breakfast?
a. Two egg whites and fruit just about every morning.
13. Have you traveled outside of the country? If yes, to where? If no, where have you gone in the USA?
a. Yes, I studied dance in London, England and while I was there I was able to travel to Italy, Ireland, and Amsterdam.
14. What do you do after a long day of rehearsals?
a. Well since I am in school I am usually doing homework after rehearsals, but if I don’t have homework I am usually watching a show or a movie.
15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
a. I see myself being a successful therapist, still dancing, and hopefully married with a kid.
16. What is your favorite non-dance hobby?
a. Yoga or Bowling.
17. What are your biggest pet peeves and your biggest indulgence?
a. My biggest pet peeve is when people do not say please and thank you. My biggest indulgence is ice cream or fro-yo!
18. What is your favorite quote?
a. “To be creative means to be in love with life. You can be creative only if you love life enough that you want to enhance its beauty, you want to bring a little more music to it, a little more poetry to it, a little more dance to it.”- Osho