a. For about 11years
2. What is your favorite style?
a. Probably contemporary I like how different it is.
3. How long have you been with the company?
a. This is my first year as an apprentice company member and I love it!
4. What school do you go to?
a. Maynard High School
5. What do you study?
a. Normal classes like Algebra, History, French, Science, English, the usual
6. What is one word that would describe how you feel when you dance?
7. What got you into dancing?
a. When I was little I was always dancing, so my parents signed me up for a dance class. I loved it!
8. How do you feel when you perform?
a. Very free and comfortable
a. When I was a kid I dressed up as a different movie character each day, my favorite was Dorothy. Oh and I had a weird phase where I wanted to be a play football.
10. Do you teach dance?
a. No, but I assist little kids at the studio I go to.
11. Talk about a dance experience that moved you or that you are proud of. (a performance, a dance event, fundraiser.)
a. I was proud of myself when I went to an audition for Boston Dance Company's Nutcracker. I usually stick with my friends and never do much different from them, especially in dance. So when I went by myself to the audition I was proud of my individuality and courage and I felt really good about my dancing.
12. What do you eat for breakfast?
a. Waffles- I like Special K ones with red berries
13. Have you traveled outside of the country? If yes, to where? If no, where have you gone in the USA?
a. I've gone to Florida, and New Jersey for a dance competition. But sadly not outside of USA.
14. What do you do after a long day of rehearsals?
a. I like to take a warm shower and have some dinner
15. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
a. Graduating college and hopefully still dancing
16. What is your favorite non-dance hobby?
a. I really like creative writing and cooking
17. What are your biggest pet peeves and your biggest indulgence?
a. My biggest pet peeve is when food touches on my plate I think it's absolutely disgusting. My biggest indulgence is probably makeup, I know I'm young but I really like trying new looks on me and my friends, even if I would never wear them out of my house. YouTube has kind of been my inspiration with that.
18. What is your favorite quote?
a. "We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid, and so are regrets." -Marilyn Monroe